Sunday, July 22, 2007

Now, ... where was I?

I'm looking forward to the the 6th of August as I'll be declaring my Go sabbatical to be officially over. I don't think the time-away has improved my game, but I think it has given me an opportunity to re-evaluate how I want to spend my time improving at it.

Coming-Up: A review of YMI's "Jade Luster" Yunzis


The stones were yet unwashed, but my immediate reaction upon opening the shipping box was, "These are too nice for reed bowls!"

I'm talking about Yellow Mountain Imports's new Jade Luster Yunzi stones (US$45). I received a set about ten days ago but was in the midst of certification exams and was too tight on study-time to write a review into my blog. I'm hoping to finish it before the end of this week.

2 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, July 24, 2007, Blogger j said...

wow...those are...what's the word i'm looking for...gorgeous?

i've got regular bi-convex yunzis, but those are so nice i'm almost tempted to get me some.

 
At 2:03 PM, July 24, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Nowadays in Russia green stones are quite popular. New fasion, it seems

http://gogame.info/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home