Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Workin' in a coal mine

Lord! I am SO tired! How LONG can this go ON?

I know some of you are accustomed to seeing me post on Wednesdays or Thursdays.

Unfortunately, this is my quarterly crunch week at work where we review our operational performance and scope-out continuous improvement projects. It's far busier than usual and I'm running a bit of a sleep deficit. I'll see you all on Sunday so just keep sente!


Don't try this at home

I can just imagine someone doing this at a Science Fair. It obviously performed far better than they expected. Note where the target marker was set and how much they exceeded it.


3 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, April 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny video but some parts are obviously fake. Still it's quite fun to watch :D

 
At 7:05 AM, April 19, 2006, Blogger ChiyoDad said...

Yes. Something doesn't seem quite right if you can spin in mid-air without a notable change in trajectory.

Maybe we can get Mythbusters to try this one on their show.

Gotta get my workday started!

 
At 12:35 PM, April 19, 2006, Blogger thrashor said...

For some time I have been thinking that people do not quote the wisdom of Devo enough these days. There must be some go wisdom somewhere in Devo lyrics. How about this discription for a favorable board position,

"I'm a potato, I've got eyes all around."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home