Sunday, November 06, 2005

Oops! IE users had trouble with my blog.

I discovered this morning that users of Internet Explorer were having trouble viewing some of my posts becauses of format coding errors. Firefox users had no trouble at all.

I've fixed them but there may be one or two other posts that might cause long load times. If you encounter these, send me an email or post a comment.

Live Games versus Internet Games
To date and excluding my matches with ChiyoChan, I've only played two games that were face-to-face with my opponents. That constitutes only 0.4% of all the games that I have played.

If I someday hope to play in a tournament, then it would probably be wise for me to play more in-person games. There's something about how one views the board that seems to make a difference. I haven't quite gotten my finger on it yet.

No, that's not an innovative way to play Go.
It's a scene from Cirque du Soleil's Corteo.


I may not be able to visit the Berkeley Go Club this month. We're watching Cirque du Soleil's Corteo next week and Thanksgiving is on the following week.

4 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, November 07, 2005, Blogger G-Fav said...

Thanks for taking the time to IE-fix (and Safari-fix) your blog. I was curious why my Mac kept hanging on it.

take it easy
g

 
At 11:18 PM, November 07, 2005, Blogger ChiyoDad said...

I was a bit curious as to why my readership dropped by half when someone had advised me of the problem. What's surprising is how many of my regular readers use Firefox.

 
At 11:30 PM, November 07, 2005, Blogger JB aka JayBee said...

Thanks for the game today. (Tuesday 1:30 AM EST) I enjoyed it and I hope I am able to keep playing you as we advance from where we are now. (around 21/22 kyu.

Best wishes,

JB

 
At 1:18 AM, November 08, 2005, Blogger ChiyoDad said...

Nice playing another match with you John!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home