Sunday, November 20, 2005

New comic strip for you all

Click to enlarge

I wanted to poke fun at Hikaru No Go again. Only those familiar with the manga will get this. Click on the image above to enlarge it.

If you missed the first comic that featured Fujiwara No Homer as the spirit of Baka No Itte (Hand of the Imbecile), here's a convenient link to it.


The Creative Process Isn't Linear Either

Lots of ideas but I lack the time.

The photo above is evidence that I do almost all of my illustrations on Post-It notes before scanning them for the final illustrations. I do a lot of drawings but not all of them become Minute Manga (although that's the intention). Some of them will have to wait for another day (i.e. when I have more time to draw the other panels) and so I keep them stored in my drawer.

Now, compared to McSnail's work, my drawing abilities are nothing. She's got what it takes to become a real professional. Pay her a compliment if you run into her online at KGS.

2 Comments:

At 5:15 AM, November 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great work! :)

 
At 7:41 AM, November 21, 2005, Blogger ChiyoDad said...

Thanks hdoong! The idea came while ChiyoMama and I were shopping for a new mobile-phone service provider.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home