Monday, October 31, 2005

Gettin' my groove back

Yes, that's a gosu trick-or-treat basket.

I played six games yesterday evening with mixed results but I feel that I'm getting my groove back. That's the most number of games I've played in a single night since I got back from my break. My matches are a bit more sporadic as I am into a routine of studying and playing-to-apply. My thanks to slade (7k) for his extensive review of my match against mampato (22k); and to mungo (-), erislover (18k), and yoyoma (3k) for their continued encouragement and advice.

My matches included a rated game against fellow Go-blogger Woodard (24k) and he won by 2.5 moku. His blog is entitled The Axis of Heaven. His last post indicated that he would have an article printed in the American Go Association's e-Journal so you may want to watch out for it.

2 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, October 31, 2005, Blogger Woodard said...

Hello ChiyoDad, I seem to be having e-mail server problems. Did you get my e-mail earlier today with the sgf file?

p.s. thanks for the plug!

 
At 1:15 PM, October 31, 2005, Blogger ChiyoDad said...

Yes I did. It was a good review. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home