Sunday, September 18, 2005

Recovering from drive failure & KGS Avatars

I lost so many important files during my drive failure and I've been working almost every waking hour for the past two days to recover. It's been exhausting and I'm upset with myself for having put-off doing a back-up last week. It's been an unhappy lesson; particularly as it occurred during a weekend when I'm working part-time from home.

I took a couple of breaks to play Go on KGS and managed one free 13x13 and one rated 19x19. The latter was again set to a more challenging level (25k) by adjusting the handicap. I won both and the games took my mind off this PC recovery.

Those of you who've viewed my KGS profile know that I use my actual photo. Most folks prefer to use avatars so I've been toying with using an avatar of my own that accurately reflects the person and the style of play.

I came up with the draft image below based on my most popular 'toon to date.

Maybe I'll stick with my photo.

1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, September 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha, hilarious comic. props for that, i wish i could draw as well as you.

random guy just stopping by..again. your blogs continue to amuse me.

-Kin[8k]@KGS // Beatmania[4k]@IGS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home