Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Skype me

I created a Skype internet telephony account under the name ChiyoDad. Its purpose is to make game discussion easier over the internet. This account is different from my regular login and it will be used exclusively for Go.

I chose Skype over the more common messenger services because it's compatible with other operating systems and it delivers good performance even at connections of 33.6Kbps. I've been using it to chat with my brother-in-law who lives in the UK. It's as clear, and often clearer than, a regular telephone line.

Going forward, I may also use it when working with a mentor (if I ever find one) and mentees (if I ever get good enough to teach).

Feel free to Skype me if I'm online. The buttons in this post and in the right column will work if you have the software already installed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home