Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Other Go blogs

I finally found other Go blogs. I haven't had a chance to yet read through any of them but I'm listing the more interesting ones here in case anyone wants to have a look.
  • A Go Player - All I know at this time about the poster is that he uses the name Jay. The blog is a year old and the author is now 15k.
  • Go Shodan Challenge - The author goes by the name of O_Scientist. She lists other Go blogs in the lower part of her right column.
  • Me in Beijing - Carl, the author, is studying Wei-Chi in Beijing! He posts in English and in Swedish.
  • Ed Goes Nuts Playing Go - Edward Hammerbeck in Kentucky seems to keep this blog current. His archives go back to March 2005.

3 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, July 28, 2005, Blogger ChiyoDad said...

Thanks for the compliment nightghost!
:-D

I must say that I enjoy Jay's and Carl's blogs; albeit for different reasons.

 
At 11:52 AM, August 03, 2005, Blogger frankiii said...

I do like your blog, too. Thanks for the other links, though. More pass-the-time reading is always a Good Thing (tm).

My new blog is probably going to be at least mildly related to go:

http://frankiii.blogspot.com/

Check it out if you're bored. :)

 
At 12:11 AM, August 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many more blogs here, addd yours! :)
http://senseis.xmp.net/?GoBlogs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home